Director Ian McMurtrie has more than 20 years’ experience in Work Health and Safety (WH&S).
Top End Safety Solutions' Director Ian McMurtrie has more than 20 years of experience in Work Health and Safety (WH&S). Throughout his career, Ian has maintained the highest standard in WH&S, setting KPIs for himself and others avoiding lost time and cost expenditure due to work related injuries.
Backed by a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, Ian is a safety specialist with the ability to pinpoint areas for improvement and help in the redesign and implementation of new plans that can help generate more profitable outcomes and results for companies.
- Diploma in OHS
- Lead Auditor in OHS management systems (4801:2001)
- Certificate of Achievement in Environmental Awareness
- Evaluate an organisation’s OHS performance
- Conduct an OHS Audit
- Test and Tag
- RABQSA-OH-Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Expertise in AS/NZ 4801:2001 Audits
Our auditing and reviewing services are intended to complement an organisation’s needs. Organisations that are in the early stages of developing and implementing improvements, have different needs to organisations that are aiming for world’s best practices in regard to how they are managing workplace health and safety.